- Turned 18
- Pandemic hit, we were on national lockdown (aka without leaving the house) for almost three months
- Final exams canceled, more time to code
- Got tired of never shipping @Sitesauce, started preparing for launch, launch still took an entire month (spoilers)
- Reached 1K deployments on @Sitesauce
- Finished preparing @Sitesauce launch and scheduled it for the 1st of May
- New avatar (had the MP logo for four years now, about time)
- Launched the @Sitesauce affiliate program
- Got VSCode's rendering engine working on my website for code blocks
- Got into 3D design & started learning @Blender
- Announced & started working on @goauralite
- Challenged myself to build an app live in 24hrs (and did it)
- Continued learning GameDev
- Decided to pause @goauralite development
- Moved to the UK & started university (Philosophy), apparently moving into a campus in the middle of a pandemic wasn't the best idea
- Built & soft-launched https://microl.ink in two days
- Burnout & depression
- Moar Depression (pandemic + remote relationships are hard)
- Joined @genzmafia
- Attended multiple @genzmafia firesides and met cool people, which was awesome
- Started freelancing on the side (working on a really cool app that will hopefully launch soon)
- Started learning Machine Learning
- Explored WebGL and coding shaders
- Depression again, same reasons
- Attended more @genzmafia firesides
- RE'd WhatsApp's APIs
- Continued working on the freelancing app
- Built & launched @Sitesauce for GitHub
- Started doing livestreams (more to come in 2021)
- Moved back to Spain, which helped a lot with the depression
- Rebuilt & redesigned the entire @Sitesauce frontend (went live today, check it out)
- Designed cover art for the @genzmafia podcast
- I want to go big on livestreaming on 2021, stream consistently and build an audience on Twitch (https://twitch.tv/m1guelpf)
- I want to continue sharing everything I work on in here, and make this account worth a follow (go follow -> @m1guelpf)
What now? (cont)
I have to figure out what's next for me.
Should I get a job at a cool company?
Should I focus more time on freelancing?
Should I start a new project?
What about uni?
We'll see what the future brings.
Happy new year! 🎉